Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-26-2018, 07:44 PM   #361
Mivo
Fanatic
Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: In use: Pocketbook InkPad 3, Kobo Glo, iPad Air 2
The two devices I actively read on are a Kobo Glo and my iPad Air 2, though reading plain-text books on the iPad will always give me eyestrain after a while. Considering to get a reader with nightlight/smartlight, either a Kobo or perhaps the Pocketbook Touch HD 2. I don't feel I need it, though, so it's mostly a matter of wanting a new toy.

I have other devices that I could read on, but don't (Nexus 7.2, Nokia 6/2017), and some broken e-readers from times past.
Mivo is offline   Reply With Quote