Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 12-26-2018, 05:54 AM   #1
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Status line text size

I have KoReader installed on a Kobo Glo. At the bottom of the page there is the mini status line with a number of options showing such as the number of pages left in the current chapter.

The text size of this line is very small and I have difficulty reading it. Is there any way of configuring the size of this line so that it is readable to my older eyes. I haven't been able to find an option in the menus but it could be there and I just can't work out where it is.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 10:23 AM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
You can use the "Advanced settings", "DMINIBAR" option settings, in the menu.

The entries in the "defaults.lua" (with the very helpful green comments):

-- configure "mini" progress bar
DMINIBAR_TOC_MARKER_WIDTH = 2 -- Looses usefulness > 3
DMINIBAR_HEIGHT = 7 -- Should be smaller than DMINIBAR_CONTAINER_HEIGHT
DMINIBAR_CONTAINER_HEIGHT = 14 -- Larger means more padding at the bottom, at the risk of eating into the last line
DMINIBAR_FONT_SIZE = 14

There is a lot of good info in the defaults.lua file (Best read using Notepad++ )

You can have the changes survive updates if you make a "defaults.persistent.lua".

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 03:18 PM   #3
tlc630
tlc630 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo Clara HD
If you make both

DMINIBAR_CONTAINER_HEIGHT = 20

and

DMINIBAR_FONT_SIZE = 20

it helps a lot.
tlc630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 04:38 AM   #4
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Thanks to both for the info and pointers. I've upped the value to 16 and that seems to be enough at present.

The big problem was finding just where the "Advanced Settings" were hiding.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 06:10 PM   #5
jscris
Addict
jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: k1 - KAO2, ipads, h2o, KA1, inkBOOK, T80s, Mars, Nova Pro
Is there a way to change the font or make it bolder? I have increased the size, but I use night mode. The font, being reverse type, would be better a little bolder like the font used in the top bar.
jscris is offline   Reply With Quote