Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-13-2014, 06:28 AM   #91
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxlauhk View Post
Hi,

I reinstall Instapaper and it works better now.

Do you have the highlight function in the Instapaper? It seems the version from GooglePlay installed for T68 is an older version?

Max
I haven't used the highlight function in Instapaper. I would try it now, but I started having problems with random reboot loops on my T68, and Artatech told me to send it back. So it's gone for now!

I tried installing older versions of Google Play Books, but still had crash problems. I had read that the version of Google Play Services on the T68 is an older one, but I don't know if it can be updated.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 01:59 PM   #92
AMSC
AMSC began at the beginning.

Device: M96
For M96

For M96

I have installed the update. Can someone tell me how to export annotation files?
I have noticed that when I connect the reader to my PC, there is an annotation file, but how do I open it?
Also, when I go to library, and i press on a file, a menu appears. If i click on all notes, the reader just stops working. This was also the case before the update.
Lastly, I had plenty notes on a pdf before the update. they are still there if I open the file with the old previous reader. they do not appear in the new reader. This means I will not be able to export them? Is there a solution for this?

Thanks a lot

(ps: it's been so long since I actually posted on a forum, this is so 2003 )
AMSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2014, 05:16 PM   #93
PremaEbooks
Zealot
PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.PremaEbooks shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle(all), Nook, Sony, Onyx Boox, iPad 2
@AMSC

Look at the first post in this threat. It is in the "to do" list.
Booxtor is working on it.
Maybe in a next update.
PremaEbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 07:38 PM   #94
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
Hi Booxtor, could you create similar wiki pages for T68 and M96? I think having one central point for reporting issues and feature requests would help everyone - you, us, the devs... It seemed to work well for M92.
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 04:08 AM   #95
AMSC
AMSC began at the beginning.

Device: M96
Ok thanks.

I don't know if it is customary, but I have a few proposals that would improve my experience, and I hope that of others as well.

1) when exporting annotations: it would be great if not just the notes were exported, but also the text you annotated.
2)It would also be great if highlights were exported.
AMSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2014, 07:26 AM   #96
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Someone has tested Mantano for annotations, highlights and exports - maybe in the 'premium' version ?

Last edited by Randy11; 07-15-2014 at 07:30 AM.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 09:14 AM   #97
Domen Lo
Starving artist
Domen Lo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Domen Lo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Domen Lo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Domen Lo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Would it be possible to add customers to some sort of per-device mailing list so that we could get notified when you release an update?

Mailchimp is free up to 2000 "customers"

Or an rss feed...
Domen Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 05:09 PM   #98
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
For the moment, you can receive an email when someone post in this thread :-)
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:15 AM   #99
Domen Lo
Starving artist
Domen Lo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Domen Lo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Domen Lo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Domen Lo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
For the moment, you can receive an email when someone post in this thread :-)
That is very true, however I'm only interested in the updates of the first post, namely the update part. Even better, half a post, just the T68 or the M96 part.

<idea>What would work is a locked topic that just has posts by Booxtor, which we could subscribe to.</idea>

Domen Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 04:39 AM   #100
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domen Lo View Post
That is very true, however I'm only interested in the updates of the first post, namely the update part. Even better, half a post, just the T68 or the M96 part.

<idea>What would work is a locked topic that just has posts by Booxtor, which we could subscribe to.</idea>

Actually we are going to update our Android devices using OTA via cloud server in the very next future. I will additionally place a link to current update file here just for users, who likes to update from local storage.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:49 AM   #101
hubertphava
Connoisseur
hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, Onyx-Boox Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Actually we are going to update our Android devices using OTA via cloud server in the very next future. I will additionally place a link to current update file here just for users, who likes to update from local storage.
Booxtor, ordered my device just now;
will it be delivered already updated ( with firmware version in the first page of the thread, to be clear) or not?

HP
hubertphava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 04:46 AM   #102
BA1968
BA1968 began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox T68
My T68 is from your store. I have updatet it succesfully. The app from skoobe has in the book view display problems. A kind of "Image break" is from the top right to the bottom left corner.

Another user reports, that Mantano has the same problems!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140709_211932.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	157.8 KB
ID:	125476  
BA1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 05:27 AM   #103
hubertphava
Connoisseur
hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, Onyx-Boox Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA1968 View Post
A kind of "Image break" is from the top right to the bottom left corner.

Another user reports, that Mantano has the same
Had the same poblem with the (sideloaded) Nook-android app and mantano on my former Artatech-T68.

HP
hubertphava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 06:25 AM   #104
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubertphava View Post
Had the same poblem with the (sideloaded) Nook-android app and mantano on my former Artatech-T68.

HP
In the Nook app's case, at least, I think it's some incompatibility with E-Ink. I had the same problem when I tried the hack that let me run Android 2.3 from an sd card on my Kobo Aura HD.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 06:48 AM   #105
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
In the Nook app's case, at least, I think it's some incompatibility with E-Ink. I had the same problem when I tried the hack that let me run Android 2.3 from an sd card on my Kobo Aura HD.
I'd suggest giving Moon+ a go - it works fine on the T68.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote