Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-02-2015, 02:41 PM   #1
Iammuga2
Iammuga2 began at the beginning.

Device: NOOK tablet
Calibre not reading new NOOK book files

I just purchased some new e-books from B&N and I can't access them with Calibre. Calibre sees all my old books but not the new ones. Anyone know what the problem is and what can I do about it?
Iammuga2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 03:06 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I don't think you can access the books that are downloaded through the builtin app. Tablets tend to be obstreperous that way.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
download from nook, nook color