Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-24-2018, 04:05 AM   #1
Vabrain
Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2015
Hi, all

Hi all,

I acquired my first e-reader last year (a 2015 Kindle Paperwhite). For the past year, I'm trying to cultivate a habit of reading and so far I'm doing well. I've known this website for years and only just registered today.

I'm looking forward to future discussions.

Glad to be here,
Vabrain
Vabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 04:24 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Vabrain and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 06:44 AM   #3
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
VaBrain, da BRAIN! welcome

As someone who has been around you know all about calibre and how to get those books on and off your device, organize them and truly own that little machine, right? That is why we love MR! Come, join us in the lounge. It helps fill the time when the adults are busy...
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 08:55 PM   #4
Vabrain
Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.Vabrain got an A in P-Chem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyC View Post
Hi Vabrain and welcome to MobileRead.
Thank you for the warm welcome!
Old 11-24-2018, 08:58 PM   #5
Vabrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza_Cant_Read View Post
VaBrain, da BRAIN! welcome

As someone who has been around you know all about calibre and how to get those books on and off your device, organize them and truly own that little machine, right? That is why we love MR! Come, join us in the lounge. It helps fill the time when the adults are busy...
Yes I sure do and I'm eager to learn advanced usage as well.

Thank you for the welcome and invite, I'm looking forward to discuss stuff there
Old 11-25-2018, 04:16 PM   #6
dardonardo
dardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterdardonardo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Voyage
Welcome!
dardonardo is offline   Reply With Quote