Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-15-2018, 01:51 AM   #1
AshleighM
AshleighM shares his or her toysAshleighM shares his or her toysAshleighM shares his or her toysAshleighM shares his or her toysAshleighM shares his or her toysAshleighM shares his or her toysAshleighM shares his or her toysAshleighM shares his or her toysAshleighM shares his or her toysAshleighM shares his or her toysAshleighM shares his or her toys

Device: Nook 7 and Kindle Fire
the introduction - what a show

I'm Ashleigh, fairly long time user but not particularly knowledgeable as to a lot of the the inner workings of Calibre. A friend introduced me to it about a decade ago...wow, how did that happen?

For the most part, it works fine, but I'm having a problem at present with trying to import/add a set of books from the Internet Archive, in that I'm not able to get Calibre to read the metadata from the filename. I'll be making a post about that over in Library Management, though.
AshleighM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 04:23 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Ashleigh and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 10:22 AM   #3
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Hello and welcome. Calibre, Calibre Companion and the technical forums are what keeps me lurking around here as well. And don't neglect the larger MobileRead community! It is a great place and I always mean to spend more time just chatting. I haven't posted for some months so I may be a hypocrite but the lounge is full of idle games and a great place to meet familiar faces. Hope to see you around!

Last edited by Pizza_Cant_Read; 11-16-2018 at 10:25 AM.
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote