Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-30-2018, 08:48 PM   #36166
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Land-o-Lakes cappaccino.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 12:43 AM   #36167
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Just another glass of faux San Pellegrino.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2018, 04:22 AM   #36168
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
Almost cold coffee; I have been reading posts on here for too long!
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 05:05 PM   #36169
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
First tea on a late stating day.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 05:40 PM   #36170
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Guinness .. with dinner
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2018, 05:43 PM   #36171
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Lagavulin for a cold, wet day that got dark too soon.

If I don't restock soon, however, the new bottle of Talisker will be getting very lonely. On the lookout for Caol Ila and/or Auchentoshan.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 06:44 PM   #36172
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post

If I don't restock soon, however, the new bottle of Talisker will be getting very lonely. On the lookout for Caol Ila and/or Auchentoshan.
Oooh! Both are fine companions for the Talisker lots of peaty goodness.
Old 12-02-2018, 09:02 AM   #36173
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Oooh! Both are fine companions for the Talisker lots of peaty goodness.
I feel it's my duty to find it some suitable company. Otherwise, the bourbons may unduly influence it over time.
Old 12-02-2018, 04:21 PM   #36174
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
I feel it's my duty to find it some suitable company. Otherwise, the bourbons may unduly influence it over time.
Blasphemy! Only the bourbon barrels should influence a fine single malt!
Old 12-02-2018, 04:54 PM   #36175
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Don't worry, if I can't find any suitable peers for the Talisker to hang out with pretty soon, I'll at least move the bourbon somewhere else.

Currently having a White Rajah IPA from The Brew Kettle in Columbus Strongsville, Ohio. Quite nice actually. I'm glad I didn't allow my early experiences with IPAs to turn me off of them completely. Saying "I don't like IPAs" is really saying, "I haven't tried enough IPAs to find the particular style of IPA that I like yet."

Last edited by DiapDealer; 12-02-2018 at 05:45 PM.
Old 12-02-2018, 05:04 PM   #36176
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Agreed, completely. Though personally, I'm partial to sherry barrels for finishing myself, but I won't quibble.

Quote:
Don't worry, if I can't find any suitable peers for the Talisker to hang out with pretty soon, I'll at least move the bourbon somewhere else.
Good. One doesn't want the Talisker to have to hang out with mere bourbon.
Quote:
Currently having a White Rajah IPA from The Brew Kettle in Columbus, Ohio. Quite nice actually. I'm glad I didn't allow my early experiences with IPAs to turn me off of them completely. Saying "I don't like IPAs" is really saying, "I haven't tried enough IPAs to find the particular style of IPA that I like yet."
Exactly! The variation is quite wide, and some are very nice indeed. Others are just too hoppy for me, but obviously just right for someone else.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:01 PM   #36177
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:

Both are in stock in the tiny liquor store next door to my Planet Fitness.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 09:08 PM   #36178
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Both are in stock in the tiny liquor store next door to my Planet Fitness.
Sometimes I truly believe I'm living in single-malt hell.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:37 AM   #36179
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Tonight, Talisker 10Yr.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:06 AM   #36180
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Generic (but decent) CTC Assam.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?