Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 08-27-2013, 01:02 AM   #1
timoy_kindle
timoy_kindle began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
ebook-convert mobi output is different than in windows

Dear all,
I have a recipe to fetch news as kindle paperwhite mobi format in windows calibre 0.9.13.

Now i have tried to use calibre 0.9.17 ebook-convert to fetch the news using the same recipe :
ebook-convert ./recipes/hkej.recipe ./test.hkej.20130827.mobi --output-profile kindle_pw

But the mobil file size is much larger (in windows, file size is 20M but in linux the file is 29M) and so i cannot send this file in linux to my device as it is over gmail file attachment limit.

Any ideas?

Thank you!
timoy_kindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:50 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Moderator Notice
Moved to Recipes sub-forum, where folks with Recipe experience can provide input.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert