Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-07-2021, 10:16 PM   #31
ztransform
ztransform began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leseratte_10 View Post
Which error? If it did download the book and is just complaining about DRM, you'll need to patch the DeDRM plugin. Check out PR #1689 as mentioned in the first post.

If it didn't even download the book and is still opening the ACSM, send me a debug log from Calibre (while importing the ACSM file) please.
Hi, thanks for your reply. See the debug, attatched. Hope did this correctly. if not, let me know
Attached Files
File Type: txt debugfile.txt (22.0 KB, 13 views)
ztransform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 12:38 AM   #32
Leseratte_10
Enthusiast
Leseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned off

Device: PRS-T2
Yeah, you did that correctly. I'm not sure yet if this is a bug in my plugin or a bug in DeDRM, but I will do some more testing and let you know. I'll probably make yet another update for my plugin with more verbose logging enabled.
Leseratte_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 12:57 AM   #33
ztransform

Quote:
Yeah, you did that correctly. I'm not sure yet if this is a bug in my plugin or a bug in DeDRM, but I will do some more testing and let you know. I'll probably make yet another update for my plugin with more verbose logging enabled.
Let me know if you need more informations or tests...

Thank you so much.
Old 10-08-2021, 02:26 AM   #34
Leseratte_10
Enthusiast
Leseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned offLeseratte_10 can read ebooks with the screen turned off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztransform View Post
Let me know if you need more informations or tests
Okay, I did look through the log and I have a couple more questions:

- Did you apply PR #1689 to the DeDRM plugin? If not, you'll probably need to do that. Though failing to add that PR usually results in other error messages in the log...
- Do you have ADE installed on the computer you're running this plugin on?
- If so, which version is that (2.0.X or 4.5 or both)? And do you know if that's assigned to the same ADE ID as the Calibre plugin or a different one?
- Did you export the encryption key from the DeACSM plugin and import it into the DeDRM plugin? If not, can you try doing that (go to the DeACSM settings, click "Export account encryption key", save the file somewhere, then go into the DeDRM settings, go to "Adobe Digital Editions ebooks", then click "Import Existing Keyfiles" and select the exported file), then restart Calibre and try to import the ACSM file again, and see if that works.
If it doesn't, please create another debug log with the key file imported.

Last edited by Leseratte_10; 10-08-2021 at 02:45 AM.
Old 10-08-2021, 07:39 AM   #35
jhowell
Wizard
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Fire, iPad Air 2, Nexus 7
Providing detailed assistance with DRM removal is not allowed here on MobileRead. It would be best to take that part of the discussion elsewhere.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 08:43 AM   #36
ztransform

Quote:

- Did you apply PR #1689 to the DeDRM plugin? If not, you'll probably need to do that. Though failing to add that PR usually results in other error messages in the log...
- If so, which version is that (2.0.X or 4.5 or both)? And do you know if that's assigned to the same ADE ID as the Calibre plugin or a different one?
- Did you export the encryption key from the DeACSM plugin and import it into the DeDRM plugin? If not, can you try doing that (go to the DeACSM settings, click "Export account encryption key", save the file somewhere, then go into the DeDRM settings, go to "Adobe Digital Editions ebooks", then click "Import Existing Keyfiles" and select the exported file), then restart Calibre and try to import the ACSM file again, and see if that works.
So, lets go.

1- Yes. i copyied the code, and create a new Py file replacing the original one inside zip file.
2-I have no ADE intalled. I had in the beggining , but i uninstalled during the process. My file just worked with 4.5. The 2.0 versio do not comunicate with servers, i dont know why.
3-I just did. i imported my keys and the default, just in case. Debug attatched.
Attached Files
File Type: txt debugfile_2.txt (29.4 KB, 7 views)
Old 10-08-2021, 08:46 AM   #37
ztransform

Quote:

I just saw the moderator message. Please, could you provide another channel to continue with our discussion? I would like to "contribute" with my problem to improve the solution...
Old 10-08-2021, 10:43 AM   #38
ztransform

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Providing detailed assistance with DRM removal is not allowed here on MobileRead. It would be best to take that part of the discussion elsewhere.
Ok jhowell, thanks for the warning. i am trying PM our friend but i cant be able to find the PM messages...
Old 10-08-2021, 10:59 AM   #39
Leseratte_10
Enthusiast

Sorry @jhowell, we'll continue this discussion elsewhere.
Old 10-09-2021, 08:38 AM   #40
jhowell
Wizard
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Fire, iPad Air 2, Nexus 7
To be clear I am not a moderator. Just pointing out the rules.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote