Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-13-2015, 11:48 AM   #16
macsek
eReader fan
macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.macsek knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Currently using Kindle PaperWhite 4 /32. Also have a Kobo Aura One
I had the blank screen even after reset on a Kobo Touch. Occasionally after looooong sliding the switch it changed to black for a split second. Led was green or blue.

I pushed the home button and slided the power on/sleep slider, then released the slider, still holding the home button. It started repairing itself (factory reset?).
All books and settings disappeared but at least it works now.
macsek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bricked, firmware update, kobo wifi, kobo wireless