Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 11-27-2020, 11:56 PM   #4906
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
PM'ing me the link is the best option here. You can try posting the author and title here if you don't have PMs enabled yet.

I've had to travel suddenly; no idea how much time I'll have for this for the next week or so.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 12:25 AM   #4907
ownedbycats
Wizard
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
I've had to travel suddenly;
Be careful!
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 01:31 AM   #4908
AndersW
Enthusiast
AndersW began at the beginning.

Device: none
'The Vampire’s Templar' by TypeAxiom

I will also PM you the link. And stay safe out there.
AndersW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 11:01 PM   #4909
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndersW View Post
'The Vampire’s Templar' by TypeAxiom

I will also PM you the link. And stay safe out there.
In chapter 63, some one nested an excessive number of spoilers, which resulted in >512 nested tags (at least--that's what Firefox reports).

html5lib, basically by necessity, works by recursion and that page fails to parse with 'RecursionError: maximum recursion depth exceeded'.

I hesitate to add code to aggressively discard all the comments before parsing the HTML because I didn't write this adapter, and don't read the site. So I'm not sure where all the notes, news, etc that can appear are when they do.

You can download the rest of that story by using chapter ranges to download 1-62 and 64- in separate parts, turn on continue_on_chapter_error, or exclude it with ignore_chapter_url_list:

Code:
## continue on and just report the error in the chapter text.
[https://www.scribblehub.com/series/137441/the-vampires-templar/]
continue_on_chapter_error:true

## pretend chapter 63 doesn't exist.
[https://www.scribblehub.com/series/137441/the-vampires-templar/]
ignore_chapter_url_list:
 https://www.scribblehub.com/read/137441-the-vampires-templar/chapter/157336/
If you can show other examples of the same thing, I will revisit it. Or if one of the other devs who have worked on adapter_scribblehubcom.py care to look at it. I suspect simply discarding everything after '</main>' would work.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 12:05 PM   #4910
runt
runt began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Hello,
I tried to search through the thread to see if someone had a similar issue but I can't see anything related.
I just started using FFF to get updates via email for AO3 subscriptions and it is not able to get the URLs. I have a separate account set up and the emails are going to the folder specified in FFF, the emails are marked as read after being checked but no url is found. I am also sending specific links via email to that folder and those are found as expected (sharing URL via email on iOS device).
I am in the process of setting up a new Mac so I don't have calibre configured yet to give the exact error.
Any ideas?
runt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 01:56 PM   #4911
ackomb
ackomb began at the beginning.

Device: i-pad
AO3 Error

It's been about 2 months since I last dowloaded anything from AO3 but I keep getting an ERROR (see screenshot) without any explanation. I've downloaded noumerous stories in the past without any (well minor) problems.

I've tried several different files but without succes.
I've been downloading from fanfiction.net just fine.

Is it just me having this problem? If yes, can anyone help me?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2020-11-29 185204.png
Views:	20
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	183675  
ackomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 03:23 PM   #4912
ownedbycats
Wizard
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Is it just that one story in specific?
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:09 AM   #4913
ackomb
ackomb began at the beginning.

Device: i-pad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Is it just that one story in specific?
No every single one, just wanted to show what I'm getting, wich isn't much.
ackomb is offline   Reply With Quote