Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 05-25-2014, 09:26 AM   #1
kck
kck began at the beginning.

Device: none
Problem with FAZ.NET recipe

For the last two to three weeks, the FAZ.NET recipe has been retrieving significantly fewer articles than it used to. During download, the job status often states "article download failed"; the number of articles retrieved in the "Sections" page that is produced is larger than the articles actually available per section. The size of the file produced (epub for me) has shrunk by about 30% from what it used to be.

I am using Calibre v.1.38 (64 bit). Can anyone help and take a look at what used to be a fabulous tool? Thank you in advance,
kck
kck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 06:02 AM   #2
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
I'll take a look to the recipe. FAZ had made some changes
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2014, 12:21 PM   #3
kck

Many thanks. Somewhat to my surprise, the recipe's behavior was back to normal this morning. Maybe it self-repaired. I hope it stays that way. In any case, thank you, Divingduck.

Best regards,
kck
Old 05-26-2014, 12:51 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It's not magic I just forgot to post here:

https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...d606698c42a230
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 01:20 PM   #5
kck

Seems like magic to me. Many thanks, kovidgoyal.
kck
Advert