Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-16-2019, 04:29 PM   #1
Trellaine
Trellaine began at the beginning.

Device: None
Question Kobo app and overdrive?

Can I integrate overdrive into the kobo app? I want to borrow books from my library and read on my iPad Pro.

Thanks

Sorry newbie question. I have looked at ereaders as well.
Trellaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 09:01 PM   #2
JasperBeardly
JasperBeardly began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O2 & Forma
Download the Libby app, it’s much better if you’re going to download and read library books on an iPad.
JasperBeardly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 09:28 PM   #3
Trellaine
Trellaine began at the beginning.

Device: None
Thank u!
Trellaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 09:55 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
Overdrive is only integrated with the devices. But, if you link the OD account to your Kobo account, any books borrowed from OD (via the device, Libby, the library or otherwise) should appear in the app. And the reading status should sync between the app and device.

If you don't have a Kobo device, I don't know of a way to do this.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 05:27 PM   #5
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle 7th Gen, Kindle Paperwhite 2
I am wondering which Kobo devices are supported with the built-in Overdrive integration? Is it just the current offerings, or did some of the slightly older devices receive this update?
teija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 07:45 PM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
Kobo initially put it only on the Aura ONE, but have since added it to all devices released since then. So, Aura ONE, Aura Edition 2, Aura H2O Edition 2, Forma and Clara HD.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote