Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 07-18-2019, 10:47 AM   #1
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
LOL! I forget!

I continue to read with my JBL, but it has been so long since I have added books to it that I've forgotten how to do it.

My goal today is not to delete a title, but rather to remove it from its file.

Can anyone point me to where I should go to read the instructions?

Thanks!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 06:52 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Can anyone point me to where I should go to read the instructions?
I don't have my JetBook in Idaho, but here's a link to the PDF JetBook Lite manual. Good luck.

http://www.perevodov.net/products/ma...UM_Eng_web.pdf
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 08:25 PM   #3
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I don't have my JetBook in Idaho, but here's a link to the PDF JetBook Lite manual. Good luck.

http://www.perevodov.net/products/ma...UM_Eng_web.pdf
Thanks a lot! Since making my original post, I have come to realize that I have forgotten how to do everything with the JBL!
Old 07-24-2019, 01:59 PM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Thanks a lot! Since making my original post, I have come to realize that I have forgotten how to do everything with the JBL!
I'm pretty sure I'll have to relearn my JetBook when I get reunited with it.
Old 07-24-2019, 02:18 PM   #5
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!

rcentros, the instructions don't answer my question. I think the answer is that adding to and removing books from a file cannot be done on the JBL. It is done on the computer. It's been over five years, but I think I always did that work on the computer.
Old 07-25-2019, 02:06 PM   #6
rcentros
eReader Wrangler

Quote:
rcentros, the instructions don't answer my question. I think the answer is that adding to and removing books from a file cannot be done on the JBL. It is done on the computer. It's been over five years, but I think I always did that work on the computer.
I'm not exactly sure what it is you want to do. By "file" do you mean folder? (Sorry for my ignorance.)
Old 07-25-2019, 03:06 PM   #7
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I'm not exactly sure what it is you want to do. By "file" do you mean folder? (Sorry for my ignorance.)
Yes. I plan to remove the books I am currently reading from their folders, and see what the result looks like.

On the Kindle, I can see at a glance the books (plural) I have been most recently reading, but I don't think I can do that on the JBL. The JBL will open up to the place in the last book I have been reading, but if I wish to read more than one at a time, I think I have to always fish them out of their folders.