Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-27-2019, 06:31 PM   #1
Philolith
Philolith began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Moon+reader

In my old Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 I used the menu button of the device at the bottom to alter the settings for font etc. Can somebody tell me please what you use in the Samsung Galaxy Tab A where there is no menu button on the device?
Philolith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 08:36 PM   #2
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I set the font in Moon+ by tapping the center of the screen, tapping the three dots in the upper right, selecting Visual Options and scrolling down to the font options.

You can also use the option in Control Options to enable changing the font size by pinching.

My phone does have a button but I've never used it when I was within Moon+. I didn't even know that was an option.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2019, 02:27 AM   #3
Philolith
Philolith began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Barry, thank you!
Philolith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
samsung galaxy tab a