Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 04-26-2010, 03:25 AM   #46
Magnesus
Connoisseur
Magnesus is on a distinguished road

Device: Bebook Neo
Just save odt/doc/docx as rtf if it's a simple file or as PDF if it's very complicated with pictures and such.
Magnesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:29 AM   #47
glin
Groupie
glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20 / OnePlus 5
Of course. But a pity it is not natively recognised. .odt should be directly readable, as .doc and .docx will be.
When you have got hundreds of .odt documents, why the hell should it be necessary to convert them all, spending time on it, consuming disk space, and perhaps sometimes making errors ?

Last edited by glin; 04-30-2010 at 08:34 AM.
glin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:45 AM   #48
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
agreed there. I prefer to send my .odt attachements (99% of my files) without having to convert to doc or docx.... Does MS Word 2010 read .odt files?
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote