Notices

Old 07-15-2018, 01:46 AM   #16
bsnick
Zealot
bsnick began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M96+, T68+, Max2, YP2, HiSense A2 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebub View Post
Aha! I'm considering the purchase of a scansnap to convert our existing pulp-fiction books - I can't afford the wireless IX500 so thought I may buy a used S1500. Which model are you using to scan your books?

John B.
S1500, though I might replace it with an HP ScanJet Pro 2500 since it has a flatbed as well as the feeder.
bsnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 03:14 PM   #17
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 : Onyx Boox Max : Sony PRS-900 : Onyx Kepler Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obscured View Post
I looked at the spec for the Monte Carlo 3 and it says that it supports "up to 32GB SD card".
I'm looking to also have a device that can take certainly over 100GB. Your card is obviously recognised with no issues?
Yes, I have two Onyx devices, both took 256G cards with no issue
Quote:
Maybe the problems you subsequently report are that it's got insufficient RAM?
I'm hoping that's the case, I think I've hit the limit actually so I'm going to get a Kepler Pro and see how that does.

Quote:
Any comments on the card would be welcome.
BTW you must have a lot of pdfs; on that small screen how do you manage?
Just a regular 256G Samsung card I believe? Nothing special other than size, I'll look up the specs for you.

A lot yes, however they aren't bad. Very readable.
sealbeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-25-2018, 07:31 PM   #18
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 : Onyx Boox Max : Sony PRS-900 : Onyx Kepler Pro
sealbeater is offline   Reply With Quote