Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2021, 10:59 PM   #256
heomeco2014
heomeco2014 began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars TD-80
I need a Kobo Aura 2 image

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@heomeco2014: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.

As to the version, the serial number will show you. Or, when did you buy it? The second version started appearing very late in 2017. Before that, it is a version 1. After that, it is probably a version 2.
Thank you so much. I have already asked in the forum you showed. But in the mean time, can you email me the image version of kobo aura 2 please. I believe it's version 2 but i'm not so sure, can you give me both please. I'm really thankful david.
My email is: nhatminhc14@gmail.com
Old 02-23-2021, 11:19 PM   #257
heomeco2014
heomeco2014 began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Mars TD-80
I need a Kobo Aura 2 image

I have already asked in the forum. But I dont have much time to wait. So can you give me Kobo Aura 2 image ver 1 and 2 both ( just in case ) via my email please David ? Mine is: nhatminhc14@gmail.com
Very thank you
Advert
Old 02-24-2021, 02:10 AM   #258
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@heomeco2014: I have sent you a PM with the image for the Aura Edition 2 Version 1. I don't have the other available where I am at the moment.

But, honestly, I feel like ignoring you. Any particular reason why your time is more valuable than mine?

And I don't send emails to random addresses I get of the web.
Old 04-04-2021, 01:49 AM   #259
cleaner
cleaner began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura hd, kobo aura edition2
Hi davidfor,

Can you please send me the image? Thankyou!

Quote:
@heomeco2014: I have sent you a PM with the image for the Aura Edition 2 Version 1. I don't have the other available where I am at the moment.

But, honestly, I feel like ignoring you. Any particular reason why your time is more valuable than mine?

And I don't send emails to random addresses I get of the web.
Old 04-08-2021, 09:49 PM   #260
alexiz22
alexiz22 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2 v1
Hi,

My Kobo Aura Edition 2 v1 stopped working.
Could you please send me an image?

Thanks in advance!
Advert
Old 04-13-2021, 11:52 AM   #261
Kalpesh19802001
Kalpesh19802001 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glow HD
Image Kobo AURA HD

Hi, David

Thanks for reply for kobo hd glow, but i have wrong model no of my kobo its Kobo Aura HD model

Please send me a image file of sdcard

Thanks
Kalpesh Patel
Old 04-13-2021, 08:45 PM   #262
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 04-13-2021, 09:47 PM   #263
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@alexiz22: PM sent. And my apologies for missing your request.
Old 04-18-2021, 05:57 AM   #264
tovabo
tovabo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
SD card image for Kobo Aura Edition 2

The SD card in my Kobo Aura Edition 2 died on me. Can somebody help me and send me and SD card image, so I can replace it?

Many thanks in advance!!!
Old 04-19-2021, 08:09 PM   #265
cleaner

Hi David,

Can you please send me the SD card image? My device is Kobo Aura Edition v1. Thank you!
Old 04-20-2021, 04:34 PM   #266
tovabo
tovabo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
This is a new try after PM has been enabled. And after a thorough inspection I'm sure now I own a Kobo Aura edition2. The SD card inside died, and therefore I would like to ask somebody to send me a SD card image for this device.

Thanks very much in advance!
Old 04-20-2021, 07:50 PM   #267
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@tovabo: PM sent.

@cleaner: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 04-22-2021, 04:35 AM   #268
cleaner

Thank you David, the private message has been enabled.

Quote:
@tovabo: PM sent.

@cleaner: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 04-22-2021, 07:41 AM   #269
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-23-2021, 04:04 PM   #270
j3cool
j3cool began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
My Kobo Aura Edition 2 v1 SD card is failing. Can someone please pm me a SD card image? Thank you.
Closed Thread