Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-10-2018, 09:19 PM   #1
sekazi
Enthusiast
sekazi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2017
Covers small on Kindle Oasis 2017

I have searched around a bit but could not find a solution other than the issue being with Calbre itself.

Everything syncs but the cover shows up smaller than the others on my Kindle Oasis 2017. Below is a picture example.
https://i.imgur.com/LAFRdV7.jpg
sekazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:32 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Currently the kindle drivers creates thumbnails of height 470px what height does your Oasis require?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2018, 09:47 PM   #3
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
I have that model Oasis and the cover thumbnail images are 500 px high.
jhowell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:57 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...d49879ecc94fa5
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:46 PM   #5
sekazi
Enthusiast
sekazi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2017
Thanks for the quick reply. I will post again once I test it out on the next release. Glad jhowell knew the size because I had no clue other than being about 10% smaller.
sekazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert