Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 08-16-2007, 12:16 PM   #1
acambridge
acambridge began at the beginning.

Device: IPAQ rw6815
getting pop3 emails on my handheld - struggling a bit

Can anyone recommend some software which would let me get send/receive pop3 emails on my mobile phones?

I have a Sony Ericsson p910i and a IPAQ rw6815.

I would like to trial a couple of apps (1 on each phone). I will probably download a trial of always-on mail from http://www.workoutofoffice.com/softw...ternet_edition, but would still like a second app to trial.

Additionally, Ive never heard of always on mail, so if anyone has any experience of using it or any good/bad feedback please let me know.

Thanks
alison
Old 08-17-2007, 05:10 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You shouldn't need anything additional software on your iPaq - it comes with "Pocket Outlook" which works with any Internet connection - GPRS, WiFi, etc.
Advert
Old 08-29-2007, 11:04 AM   #3
acambridge
acambridge began at the beginning.

Device: IPAQ rw6815
I'm no tech wiz but I was told I needed something like always on mail, because Pocket outlook wouldnt synch emails as a background process automatically to/from a pop3 account?