Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-07-2020, 12:25 AM   #1
shoelesshunter
copyleft librarian
shoelesshunter began at the beginning.

Device: KV
Kobo shelf for a specific tag

I have a custom column, #genre, which is synced up with Kobo's shelf management.

It works fine, however I have a lot of books tagged "Short Fiction" and I would like just this one tag to appear as a shelf on the device as well.
shoelesshunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 03:51 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The collections are made from the values of the columns in the driver. These can be a custom column using a template. So, you could create a column that just returned the tags you want collections for. You could do this with the following template:

Code:
program:
list_intersection(raw_field('tags'),'Short Fiction,Some Other Tag',',')
The second parameter is a comma separated list of the tags that you want collections created for.

Or you can create another tag-like column and use it for the collections that might not fit with the data in other columns.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 04:06 PM   #3
shoelesshunter
copyleft librarian
shoelesshunter began at the beginning.

Device: KV
Thanks

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
shoelesshunter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo, shelf, tag