Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 07-06-2006, 11:49 AM   #1
jrand780
jrand780 began at the beginning.

Device: Treo 700w
Google Pack-like Installer for Windows Mobile Pocket PC

MONTREAL, QC., July 5, 2006 – SRN today announced Hubdog Software Pack, a free software collection including all the essential and suggested components needed to enjoy your favorite media (video/music podcasts, blogs, news) on your Windows Mobile Pocket PC.

Download link: www.hubdog.com

Hubdog Software Pack is a Google Pack-like Desktop Installer for Windows Mobile Pocket PC. In just a few clicks, it sets you up for an optimal mobile media experience; letting you enjoy your device’s infotainment and entertainment capacities to its fullest ! Stay tuned, Hubdog Pack will keep adding more essential software titles in the coming months.

Safe, quick and easy, Hubdog Software Pack greatly simplifies Hubdog’s installation process.

“Many of our new users found installing Hubdog’s complementary resources a bit complex; basically, due to the setting up of media player components (TCPMP Player) and software framework requirements (.Net Compact Framework 2). Put together, all these elements give Hubdog the leading edge as the all-in-one solution for enjoying fresh media content on Windows Mobile devices. We developed Hubdog Software Pack to solve all the complexities formerly related to this process and to give all of our users the possibility to enjoy an optimal experience without having to be bother by annoying technical issues or setting up considerations.” said Andres Restrepo, Community Manager at Hubdog.

Hubdog Pack currently allows you to easily install the following software titles:

• .NET Compact Framework 2.0
• Hubdog (PPC)
• Hubdog Toolbar
• TCPMP Media Player & all its essential Pluggins

Hubdog Pack is available in English, runs on Windows 2000, XP and syncs with Windows Mobile 2003 and 5.0. More info on Hubdog Pack is available at Hubdog.com

Screenshots

HTML version
http://www.hubdog.com/blog/?p=13
jrand780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 11:34 PM   #2
greg2177979
greg2177979 began at the beginning.

Device: 4022177979
I do not know what you want me to say in my introduction. I can bot navigate very well on this site with my WM5 Smartphone. Try it if you can and wll see what I am talking about. How do I post? I do not find a button to click on that says post.
greg2177979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert