Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-25-2008, 11:59 AM   #1
acemccloudxx
Java Master
acemccloudxx doesn't litteracemccloudxx doesn't litter

Device: PRS-505
Library carries DE

The public library where I live carries Adobe Digital Edition ebooks. One of my friends reported being able to use the new firmware to download a book to her Sony.

Pretty cool.
acemccloudxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 02:13 AM   #2
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
I've got an Adobe DE book I downloaded from my library on my 505 right now. It works okay, but not perfect. In the small size it's way to small to read comfortably. When upping the size, the reflow helps, but since it just reflows the page and not the whole document, there are abrupt breaks every other page or so.

But I can't complain--lots of free books available for my reader now.

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2008, 02:34 AM   #3
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Does your public library offer free downloads? Click the link:

http://search.overdrive.com/
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 08:13 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I have access to two libraries that have PDF & Mobipocket, but no ePub just yet.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote