Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Yesterday, 12:56 AM   #1291
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by veti73 View Post
Thanks for all, I succeedeed to unbrick my kobo libra2 (v.E) with sd image.
By the way, I wrote image with (free) Balenaetcher software (read / write sd image , compatible with .raw .img files. Very easy to use.
Great to hear that your Libra 2 is working again. Hopefully, you will enjoy many hours of reading.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:58 AM   #1292
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old Yesterday, 03:04 AM   #1293
zoulou_fr
zoulou_fr began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Could someone send me an sd image for Kobo N437 Glo HD. I sd card got currupt. Thanks !
zoulou_fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:16 AM   #1294
marjinalist
marjinalist began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
sd card

My clara HD device is stuck on the restoring screen. Is it possible to get images and installation instructions for the sd card?
marjinalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:44 AM   #1295
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by marjinalist View Post
My clara HD device is stuck on the restoring screen. Is it possible to get images and installation instructions for the sd card?
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post in this thread to let us know.
Old Yesterday, 03:44 AM   #1296
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old Yesterday, 05:02 AM   #1297
marjinalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post in this thread to let us know.
done. please sent me. thanks
Old Yesterday, 05:03 AM   #1298
marjinalist

Private Messages enabled. My clara HD device is stuck on the restoring screen. Is it possible to get images and installation instructions for the sd card?
Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM   #1299
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Would you be able to send me image for Kobo N249 Clara HD please?

Thanks so much!
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:37 PM   #1300
AgentQ
AgentQ began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
I would like to request an SD image for a Kobo N249 Clara HD. (My device is stuck in a loop.) Thank you!
AgentQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:56 PM   #1301
cpthaddock
cpthaddock began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Thank you again for the support.
I am grateful for the firmware image that helped revive an Aura HD that was stuck in a reboot loop. What a wonderful community!

cheers
cpthaddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:02 PM   #1302
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpthaddock View Post
Thank you again for the support.
I am grateful for the firmware image that helped revive an Aura HD that was stuck in a reboot loop. What a wonderful community!
Good to hear that your Aura HD is back to working and not being shipped up to an electronics graveyard.
Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM   #1303
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PMs sent.
Old Today, 10:01 AM   #1304
HRNCN
HRNCN began at the beginning.

Hello...
I need an image file for my Cobo Clara HD. Can you help me please? Thank you.
HRNCN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firmware requests