Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 05-16-2018, 03:49 PM   #436
HowlerX
HowlerX began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Version 3.22 of the Kindle Previewer is now available. It is compatible with the current release of this plugin.
I think they changed the temp directory generation so the "any.last" function of the command line doesn't work anymore...?

Any way to add the ability to point to the temp dir from the command line? I mean, if they are going to keep doing this, it wouldn't hurt.

Last edited by HowlerX; 05-16-2018 at 03:55 PM. Reason: a suggestion
HowlerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2018, 08:11 PM   #437
jhowell
Wizard
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Fire, iPad Air 2, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlerX View Post
I think they changed the temp directory generation so the "any.last" function of the command line doesn't work anymore...?
The new Previewer version organizes its temp files differently. I will release a fix to the plugin once I finish some other changes I have in progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlerX View Post
Any way to add the ability to point to the temp dir from the command line? I mean, if they are going to keep doing this, it wouldn't hurt.
If you can find the proper subdirectory within your temp directory containing the book created by the Previewer, you can zip the contents up and then change the file extension from .zip to .kpf. You should be able to convert the resulting file using this plugin.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 11:07 PM   #438
HowlerX
HowlerX began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
If you can find the proper subdirectory within your temp directory containing the book created by the Previewer, you can zip the contents up and then change the file extension from .zip to .kpf. You should be able to convert the resulting file using this plugin.
Sweet. Thanks for the tip!
HowlerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 04:09 PM   #439
jhowell
Wizard
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Fire, iPad Air 2, Nexus 7
Version 1.19.0 - 21 May 2018

Allow conversion of comics with Guided View produced using Kindle Create version 1.6 in Early Access mode under Windows.

Fix error when converting KPF files produced by Kindle Create version 1.6: "CorruptError: malformed database schema (?)"

Improve location number generation.

Fix cover image metadata not being set correctly for comics.

Fix page numbers in a NAV page-list were being ignored if landmarks were also present.

Allow the ".last" CLI function to work with recent Previewer versions. (Fixes error: "No Kindle Previewer KDF database file found. No conversion results are available.")

Detect Previewer versions up to 3.22.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kfx, linux, wine