Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-10-2023, 08:41 PM   #1
atl068
atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Onyx Boox m96
Nova Air C (cheap) versus Nova Air/Air 2/Air 2+?

Wow. The Nova Air C is now going cheap --- cheaper than the B&W versions locally --- about AUD 450 at cheapest, versus AUD 559 for the Nova Air 2 and even AUD700+ for Nova Air 2+ (?not local)... Anyone with both color and B&W devices care to comment? I have bitten the bullet at the cheap price and bought the Nova Air C... I have a Nova 2 (not Air), and a PocketBook color (older Kaleido), so I guess I shouldn't be in for a surprise?

Anyway, those looking for color, this might be a good time to look for a deal and buy if you don't care for the very greatest/latest, or want the 7.8" size. I was salivating for the Onyx Boox Tab Ultra C --- then realised that it is far too expensive. I already have a Max3 and a Max Lumi as well for larger screen use for proper work. But I wanted something bigger than 6" with colour and capability to take some notes in the books I read (versus pocketbook color). Or maybe, I'm just trying for some excuses to spend money on new toys.

As for cases, I note the lack of good cases lamented in the forums. I'm experimenting with an A5 zippered portfolio case - I am using an A4 one for the Max3/Max Lumi, which I prefer over anything from Onyx Boox.
atl068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 05:56 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 6/14, Like-/Meebook 2/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Didn't you mix Nova with Note?
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-12-2023, 01:56 AM   #3
atl068
atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.atl068 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Onyx Boox m96
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
Didn't you mix Nova with Note?
Oops. You are right. Been looking at the Note Air 2 plus too. Someone selling near new for about 30% off. Tempting!
atl068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 08:30 AM   #4
spider73
spider73 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Hi Atl068, which site did you order your boox Nova Air C from. When i try to order it the payment page shows that the $429 is in American dollars and that it will be $703 when converted to AUD, it also only lets my pay by PayPal which i am not impressed with.
You might want to check your credit and make sure you charged the $429 aussie dollars.
spider73 is offline   Reply With Quote