Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-28-2018, 12:17 PM   #436
olivier74
olivier74 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Still in KFX-ZIP

That didn't work for me. The book was imported as a KFX-ZIP file. What could have gone wrong? I am using the latest version of everything (all updated today).
olivier74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 12:24 PM   #437
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivier74 View Post
That didn't work for me. The book was imported as a KFX-ZIP file. What could have gone wrong? I am using the latest version of everything (all updated today).
What platform are you? PC / Mac ???
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 01:36 PM   #438
jhowell
Wizard
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Fire, iPad Air 2, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivier74 View Post
First make sure that you are importing the .kfx or .azw file from its original location, not a copy. The import process needs to locate additional files in order to be successful.

Other than that, the most likely reason for that is a failure of the DRM removal process. We are not allowed to provide help with that here on MobileRead. You should ask for help at either Apprentice Alf's Blog or Apprentice Harper's GitHub.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote