S&H $11.97
Total before tax $260.96
Import feed deposit $29.88
Total $290.84
Percyiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:12 PM   #92
bob1xxx
Zealot
bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bob1xxx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle k3 and k2 and White Aluratek Libre Pro
I finally place my order on august 5th with a delivery date sometime in the first week of September.
bob1xxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:18 PM   #93
daroga
Enthusiast
daroga began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Given the demand for this puppy, any chance Amazon is going to be shipping them out earlier than the 27th? Have they stuck to the release date with the previous Kindle iterations?

Mine's set for "on or before September 4" shipping date, but I'd love it to come just a few days before. Have a lengthy drive set for labor day weekend, and it would be great to have the new toy along with to do some reading when not behind the wheel.
daroga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:21 PM   #94
TomF
Kindle Enthusiast
TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 3G Graphite, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by daroga View Post
Given the demand for this puppy, any chance Amazon is going to be shipping them out earlier than the 27th? Have they stuck to the release date with the previous Kindle iterations?
I'm sure almost everybody would love it if they shipped early. For things like DVDs or Blu-rays that I've pre-ordered from Amazon, they usually come on the release date or in a few cases, the day before. But this is a different product and I'm sure that no one knows. The only thing that you can be sure is that Amazon will notify you before it ships, whenever that this.
TomF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 05:55 PM   #95
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
I see the date for current orders is now September 10th.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:51 AM   #96
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
I see the date for current orders is now September 10th.

My Darling Wife ordered 2 on Aug 9th,

Still no email with predicted dispatch date

Twiddleing Thumbs, Twiddleing Thumbs, Boy I can't take this strain

Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote