Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2018, 05:17 AM   #556
eleanor29
eleanor29 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hello David,

Would it be possible for you to send me the Kobo Glo HD image?

Merci beaucoup!
Old 12-15-2018, 06:31 AM   #557
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 12-22-2018, 05:52 AM   #558
superbowo
superbowo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
need a PM to

Hello,

i need a PM to i think mine is broken.
thank you very much

Bowo
Old 12-22-2018, 06:07 AM   #559
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.

But, there is a 50% chance it is the wrong one. The request was made in the Glo HD thread so that is what I sent. It won't work for a Glo.
Old 12-22-2018, 06:19 AM   #560
superbowo
superbowo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo

Hello,

thanks for your rapide answer, you are true i have a glo not a glo HD.
i'll look for a other image.

Regards
Advert
Old 12-24-2018, 09:22 AM   #561
ducdreamer
ducdreamer began at the beginning.

Device: irex dr1000s
Need Image

Hello David,
I posted my request at the wrong place.
So could/will you send me A image for my koboglohd ?
When I try to power it up the red light is on for about 2 seconds and then turns of.
So I think my sd card image is corrupted.
The reader has been charged overnight so the battery must be full
Thanks in advace
Greetings Herman

Last edited by ducdreamer; 12-24-2018 at 10:44 AM.
Old 12-24-2018, 06:49 PM   #562
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 12-25-2018, 03:22 PM   #563
smlycl
smlycl began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Hello David,
could you please send me the kobo glo hd sd card image?
My kobo frozen in white screen and i've tried lots of solutions but not this.
thanks in advance.
Old 12-25-2018, 06:04 PM   #564
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 12-28-2018, 02:31 AM   #565
smlycl

Thanks David, I've written it to micro sd by image and partition tools, tried but it interestingly never worked, it didn't even the red light blinked or flashed .
I think my kobo is dead.
Old 12-28-2018, 08:23 AM   #566
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlycl View Post
Thanks David, I've written it to micro sd by image and partition tools, tried but it interestingly never worked, it didn't even the red light blinked or flashed .
I think my kobo is dead.
If the red light isn't coming on when you try turning it on, then that is very bad. Or, it needs to be charged. If you haven't charged it since it hung, do so now. And if you have, plug it in and leave it overnight.

Otherwise, check the battery cable is connected. And make sure the button is pressing the switch. I haven't opened my Glo HD, so I don't know if there is any chance the button might not be hitting the switch.
Old 12-31-2018, 01:02 AM   #567
smlycl

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
If the red light isn't coming on when you try turning it on, then that is very bad. Or, it needs to be charged. If you haven't charged it since it hung, do so now. And if you have, plug it in and leave it overnight.

Otherwise, check the battery cable is connected. And make sure the button is pressing the switch. I haven't opened my Glo HD, so I don't know if there is any chance the button might not be hitting the switch.
I've charged it all the nigth with a wall power and before it is dead it was also full charged. I've checked the batery cable, it is ok. When it's original sd card is inserted and I hit the power button red light is coming on permanently or sometimes flashing, and when I also hit the reset button in the hole, screen is flashing 2 times then frozing in white screen. But with the new imaged sd, there is no action .

Last edited by smlycl; 12-31-2018 at 01:04 AM.
Old 12-31-2018, 07:01 AM   #568
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlycl View Post
I've charged it all the nigth with a wall power and before it is dead it was also full charged. I've checked the batery cable, it is ok. When it's original sd card is inserted and I hit the power button red light is coming on permanently or sometimes flashing, and when I also hit the reset button in the hole, screen is flashing 2 times then frozing in white screen. But with the new imaged sd, there is no action .
Are you saying the behaviour is different after restoring the image? That suggests you did something wrong when restoring the image. Or disconnected a cable or something. I'd check everything is reconnected that you put the image on the card correctly. Or try a new card.
Old 01-08-2019, 11:41 AM   #569
ekerebel
ekerebel began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi David,

Could I also have an SD Image for the Kobo Glo HD?

Erwan
Old 01-08-2019, 12:17 PM   #570
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread