Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 06-02-2009, 06:40 AM   #1
gixxermenace
gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: sony prs 505
PRS505 protected pdf question

I have just bought a ebook (tom clancy rainbow six) off the diesel ebook site and i can read it fine in my digital editions, will this pdf file be openable on my PRS505 ?

do i need to register my prs505 with adobe digital editions ?
gixxermenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:37 AM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Yes, you need to activate the Reader for the same account you used to buy the book. Then the Reader will be able to open it.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2009, 05:41 PM   #3
gcw26
gcw26 began at the beginning.

Device: sony PRS505
how do i do that?
gcw26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:00 PM   #4
Ankh
Guru
Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcw26 View Post
how do i do that?
Adobe FAQ: Transfering items to a Sony Reader

If your reader is recent purchase, you don't need firmware upgrade (it is preloaded in factory).
Ankh is offline   Reply With Quote