Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-29-2018, 08:50 AM   #511
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post
Thanks, tshering

I need to upgrade the touch driver. Will be done soon.

P.S. How can I get this model number?
Code:
MODEL_NUMBER=$(cut -f 6 -d ',' /mnt/onboard/.kobo/version | sed -e 's/^[0-]*//')
It seems with the most recent version of your touch driver, the touch is horizontally flipped on the H2o2, version 2. What I said above referred to an older version of your driver, I guess.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 03:20 AM   #512
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Thanks, tshering

In the latest build 2018.11.30 I've splited the KoboAuraH2O2 model into 2: KoboAuraH2O2_v1 and KoboAuraH2O2_v2:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kc6ps22yi...NHWNkt9La?dl=0

Please see my 2 latest commits with comment "Kobo Aura H2O2 ed 2 support" on bitbucket.org:

https://bitbucket.org/vlasovsoft/free/commits/all

I can't test it for H2O2.

Somebody, please help!
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2018, 04:07 AM   #513
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you, Sergey!
Old 11-30-2018, 07:49 AM   #514
rustata
rustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 Version 2
Hi Sergey,

I have just installed the build 2018.11.30 on my H2O2v2. In the previous build taps were mirrored horizontally, in this build it is mirrored on both axis - vertically and horizontally, i.e. in order to select a menu item (for example "Open file") in the top left corner I need to tap the bottom right. It is the same for all screen rotations. However menu stays in the same position.

I will test more by the end of the day.
rustata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 10:10 AM   #515
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustata View Post
Hi Sergey,

I have just installed the build 2018.11.30 on my H2O2v2. In the previous build taps were mirrored horizontally, in this build it is mirrored on both axis - vertically and horizontally, i.e. in order to select a menu item (for example "Open file") in the top left corner I need to tap the bottom right. It is the same for all screen rotations. However menu stays in the same position.

I will test more by the end of the day.
Hi! Thanks for reporting. Please download and test it again. I'm pretty sure that this time touch events will be ok.

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 11-30-2018 at 10:12 AM.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2018, 11:16 AM   #516
rustata
rustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshesrustata can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 Version 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post
I'm pretty sure that this time touch events will be ok.
Sergey, it works now! For all rotation settings. You are the best!

rustata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 06:08 AM   #517
tshering
Wizard

Can somebody please confirm whether build 2018.11.30 works correctly on H2o2 version 1?
Edit: I am already convinced that it works.

Last edited by tshering; 12-03-2018 at 09:04 AM.
Old 12-02-2023, 10:50 AM   #518
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I can't find a link to download and no install instructions.
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote