Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 08-26-2011, 09:29 PM   #1
standman
Enthusiast
standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.standman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge, Kindle Fire, HTC Evo
HP Touchpad Screen Protector

I was able to grab a Touch for $100. I already have a pocket edge, but that was just too good to pass up. I also got a XO Skins HP Touchpad screen protector from them. I have been using it on my pocket edge for a while now and it is the best. It will hide fingerprints and doesnt feel all sticky/rubbery like other ones. They gave me the coupon code byublue for $3 after I requested on so I am way happy with them
standman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
touchpad screen protector