Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-22-2011, 12:47 AM   #1
backgrounds
backgrounds began at the beginning.

Device: NOOK 1st Edition, Kindle 3
Greetings

Hi all,

My name is Austin, and I run the website [Self-Promotion deleted - MODERATOR][Read the rules, seemed ambiguous. Sorry about that. Link available in profile. -Austin]. As the title suggests, I host images specifically for use as Kindle screensavers, nook screensavers, nook wallpaper images, etc. The site has been up for nearly a year now, and I'm finally finding time to really work on it again, so I'm generating new content and making improvements to the site on a nearly-daily basis. Feel free to let me know if you would like to see something added, be it a section, a new feature, or an image.

I also occasionally dissect, rebuild, and hack various devices, and I try to document things pretty well and contribute to the community as much as I can. I'm rebuilding my roommate's nook this weekend (rebuilt mine a few months ago), and I just got a broken Kindle 3 to play with. If you have any questions regarding any of this, ask away.

I look forward to talking to a lot of you.

Last edited by backgrounds; 11-22-2011 at 10:43 AM.
backgrounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:50 AM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 08:16 AM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards, ereaderbackgrounds
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
backgrounds, kindle, nook, screensavers, wallpaper