Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-31-2017, 12:52 AM   #16141
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Spring Mega Sale

Link for CA. Sale ends April 12th, all eBooks $4.99 and under.
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 01:52 PM   #16142
yhamm
Zealot
yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h20
Received these two discount codes that I won't be using:

50% HBXZFH - expires April 9, 2017

25% YXRZ47 - expires April 10, 2017
yhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-04-2017, 08:15 PM   #16143
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
90% LMSU72
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 04:48 AM   #16144
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
If anyone has a 75%+ code they don't want, I'd appreciate a PM.

There's a couponable book I've had my eye on for a few months now, but no good coupon to use on it.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:13 PM   #16145
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
50% RSTMQJ
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2017, 11:33 AM   #16146
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
90% JW7ESM

I wonder if the 'codes not working mystery' [works for some, not others at times], is Kobo limiting codes per IP? Maybe only allowing 1 code every few months?

If someone can get that one to work please post, very curious about this. Because if nobody can get them to work, no sense posting them.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 02:28 PM   #16147
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
90% JW7ESM

I wonder if the 'codes not working mystery' [works for some, not others at times], is Kobo limiting codes per IP? Maybe only allowing 1 code every few months?

If someone can get that one to work please post, very curious about this. Because if nobody can get them to work, no sense posting them.
No not per IP. Because I've gotten certain accounts to work but not the one I want. I think it's per account. I think your only allow 90% once or twice a year now.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 08:21 PM   #16148
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
I tried the 90% off code on all my account, no go. Even the new account I set up last week and only ever bought one thing on. So, either someone else got it to work, it's account specific, or they do track your IP.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 03:07 PM   #16149
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Kobo Canada is having a pretty nice sale for the Easter Weekend through April 17th, with a fairly substantial selection of books discounted to under $5 and with 3x points on those particular titles. Average price for most books seems to be $3.

There's a mix of offerings from Big 5, small press, and indies. Many titles are probably matched elsewhere, but some things, especially from the Canadian independent and university publishers, are Kobo-exclusives as far as the sale goes. There's even a few francophone books in the lot.

Main page, with categories: Fiction & Literature, Mystery & Suspense, Contemporary Romance, Thrillers, Romance, Historical Romance, Historical Fiction, Contemporary Womens Fiction, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Kids & Teens, Biography & Memoir, Non-Fiction, Entertainment & Hobbies, Cooking & Food, Politics & Current Affairs

Highlights include reasonably prominent authors such as Haruki Murakami, Maureen Jennings (author of the series that was adapted into the popular Murdoch Mysteries TV show), Peter Robinson (a new crime shorts collection for just $2.99), a bunch of books by Anne Cleeves (who has a mystery series which has been adapted for ITV), Colin Dexter (a collection of his Inspector Morse shorts), Nordic crime authors Jo Nesbø, Stefan Ahnhem, Jakob Melander, a bunch of Kensington cozy mysteries, biographies and current affairs books from the University of Ottawa Press (including one I wanted but missed during the last sale), a cannabis cookbook which may or may not come in handy with the proposed changes to marijuana legalization, and more.

Kobo UK is also having an Easter sale until April 20th with 3x points on selected discounted books from £0.99 and up, with a smaller selection and fewer categories:

Main page, with categories: Crime & Thrillers, Romance, Fiction for Everyone (more mysteries and thrillers are mixed in here)

Highlights include @ £0.99: a 3-book Lydia La Plante omnibus of the novels that were adapted into the popular Prime Suspect TV series (which seems rather good value for money), Swedish author Anders de la Motte's MemoRandom (a 1st-in-series thriller whose sequel has won the Swedish Crime Writers' Academy award for Best Swedish Crime Novel); £1.99: series novels from authors which have been adapted into popular TV shows, including Tess Gerritsen (Rizzoli & Isles), Kathy Reichs (Temperance Brennan aka Bones), Lev Grossman (The Magicians), Winston Graham (Poldark), etc.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 06:35 AM   #16150
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
This is supposed to be a 90% off 'select' titles code, but there's no specific list of what is 'select' and it doesn't work for me on a few I've tried. Why they email codes that don't work is beyond me

RWRQ96

Last edited by Josieb1; 04-16-2017 at 06:38 AM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:44 AM   #16151
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
I got a 90% off code as well. I did actually get it to work but only on the account that they'd sent it to.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:59 AM   #16152
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
I got a 90% off code as well. I did actually get it to work but only on the account that they'd sent it to.
I tried that as well as another account but no joy
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 10:38 AM   #16153
Lady Stardust
User
Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iphone, Kindle 3, PW1/2/3, KOA1/2/3, Aura HD/One/, Kobo Forma
I got 90% off code several times, only one of them worked.
I tried using today the most recent 90% code, but nothing happened.
So I tired OPEN75UP in UK store (I have never used it before) and it worked

Kobo is very strange, but.
Lady Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 02:13 PM   #16154
Susan A
Groupie
Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Aura H20
I started keeping track of the codes. What I found is they keep sending me the same code every couple of months. So, they are sending me a used code. It's not working because I've already used it.

Has anybody ever sent them an inquiry? Is it worth my time to argue that they've sent me a code that is not usable?
Susan A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 02:45 PM   #16155
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan A View Post
I started keeping track of the codes. What I found is they keep sending me the same code every couple of months. So, they are sending me a used code. It's not working because I've already used it.

Has anybody ever sent them an inquiry? Is it worth my time to argue that they've sent me a code that is not usable?
Probably not because they will look and see that you've used it. For some reason their algo doesn't recognize it's used so it resends. But it's supposed to be one-time use and if they see you've used it, I don't think they'll give you a different one. When I request codes for use with my books (the ones I write) they are manually generated with a time period set and good only on a subset of books that I submit. I suspect most of the codes are done this way with some of the subsets already existing. As for why they resend and sometimes do it after a code is expired...well, I'd call that a bug!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals