Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-28-2017, 03:37 PM   #16126
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I'm pretty much done with Kobo, not worth my time trying to use codes that never work.

Here's a bunch of EXPIRED 90% codes that I haven't gotten to work in the past year. Maybe someone will luck out.

If anyone has any luck, maybe you could let us know. I sent a code to a friend who got it to work for her after I had no luck trying it on my family's accounts.

90% TNB8KS
90% BGTWGJ
90% YNP56P
90% TRBGRW
90% 8K6UJY
90% KXRLU8
90% L9QA2J
90% GYS4N7
90% S6WZN4
90% V3XNDN
90% X39XJF
90% 8YR2FR
90% 8DJGXL
90% FH5THL
90% EMUA5U
90% PLAUHX
90% 5BV45E
90% WZFKY3
90% JW7ESM
90% 2GQZDM
90% 2NBGNW
90% R8DJP6
X3Y5XU
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 04:59 PM   #16127
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
They've sent me two 90% codes in the past couple of months and neither have worked. Just checked and it turns out the codes were exactly the same.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2017, 05:06 PM   #16128
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I've gotten six 90% codes since the beginning of the year and none has worked. One was a repeat. At least I don't waste any time on them anymore.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 05:35 PM   #16129
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
IHere's a bunch of EXPIRED 90% codes that I haven't gotten to work in the past year. Maybe someone will luck out.
Not on my UK-based account. But thanks for the thought.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 06:00 PM   #16130
AngelaJ
AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I'm pretty much done with Kobo, not worth my time trying to use codes that never work.

Here's a bunch of EXPIRED 90% codes that I haven't gotten to work in the past year. Maybe someone will luck out.

If anyone has any luck, maybe you could let us know. I sent a code to a friend who got it to work for her after I had no luck trying it on my family's accounts.
Thanks, I chose one very randomly in the middle and it worked! After that, I did go back and test the rest, but they all appear to not work. You saved me a few dollars with that one code, so thank you!
AngelaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2017, 07:38 PM   #16131
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
None of them worked for me. US account.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 08:38 PM   #16132
maccharl
Enthusiast
maccharl is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaccharl is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaccharl is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaccharl is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaccharl is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaccharl is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaccharl is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaccharl is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaccharl is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaccharl is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaccharl is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle Touch
TRBGRW worked on one of my accounts; thank you very much!
maccharl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 08:51 PM   #16133
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Here's a 40% off code I just got and used successfully. Since Kobo appears to reuse codes maybe it will work for some others.

TUYAPA
Old 03-28-2017, 09:54 PM   #16134
Mura35
Mammarella
Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-Reader, iPad
[QUOTE=Blue2u;3497400]I'm pretty much done with Kobo, not worth my time trying to use codes that never work.

Thank you! 8K6UJY worked for me in the US
Mura35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 10:19 PM   #16135
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
None of them worked for me. US account.
Same.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:36 PM   #16136
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
For those who've gotten some to work, you're welcome.

Isn't it strange though that some posters CAN get them to work?
I wonder what Kobo's limiting here, maybe the amount of codes a person's used on their account? Because we've proven they're not account or country specific. I don't know, and frankly, like I said, I can't be bothered with them anymore, way too much of a waste of time.

Glad some people got use out of some of them though.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 12:21 PM   #16137
NightStar76
Enthusiast
NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.NightStar76 knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nook
I'm mildly curious. I've been a kobo customer for years now and yet I've never seen a promo code in my mail. Where do you sign up for these things?
NightStar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 01:50 PM   #16138
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I know SW have discount code. I never used and wonder if it is worth it....
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:52 PM   #16139
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStar76 View Post
I'm mildly curious. I've been a kobo customer for years now and yet I've never seen a promo code in my mail. Where do you sign up for these things?
I haven't either. No 50% codes and certainly no 90% codes. You may be unloved, but you are not alone.
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 07:13 PM   #16140
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8", Kindle Oasis 2
No codes here either since the end of the trivia contests.
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals