Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-23-2017, 03:15 PM   #16111
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
I've been getting a lot more we-miss-you codes lately, even though I haven't gone more than a month without buying something. The last one was a 40% code just a week after my last purchase.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 03:51 PM   #16112
lryder71
lryder71 is on a distinguished road

Device: kindle voyage
90% off code

I can't find anything on my list at this time, so if someone can get this to work, enjoy!

Get 90% off your next
great read.

Use promo code: 6UFFER

Offer expires: March 29, 2017
lryder71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2017, 05:14 AM   #16113
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lryder71 View Post
I can't find anything on my list at this time, so if someone can get this to work, enjoy!

Get 90% off your next
great read.

Not in the UK, just now. But I suspect someone beat me to it.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 09:46 AM   #16114
lsn
Enthusiast
lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I think they made 90% off codes account specific. At least the 90% off codes I got worked only on the accounts they were sent, and not on any other.
lsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 10:52 AM   #16115
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsn View Post
I think they made 90% off codes account specific. At least the 90% off codes I got worked only on the accounts they were sent, and not on any other.
I don't think that's it. I've used 90% codes sent to one account on another. I think they have limited how many times you can use any 90% off code on an account. I could only use one when I had two several months back. Maybe it's once every so often or only when they enable a filter that allows the account to use one. It's only 90% ones that does this it seems.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2017, 11:00 AM   #16116
kansaskyle
Addict
kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & Forma, Kindle Voyage, PW, and Oasis 3
Only 30% off, but anyone is welcome to use if the like:

D8465R

expires March 31, 2017
kansaskyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 01:55 PM   #16117
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I don't think that's it. I've used 90% codes sent to one account on another. I think they have limited how many times you can use any 90% off code on an account. I could only use one when I had two several months back. Maybe it's once every so often or only when they enable a filter that allows the account to use one. It's only 90% ones that does this it seems.

Sent from my XT1528
I agree with the Isn, the last codes I've got (2 or 3 at least) are account specific : same book, same country, it only works in the original account
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 03:27 PM   #16118
Mura35
Mammarella
Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-Reader, iPad
I got a 30% off come back code and it never worked. It's really a hit or miss, mostly only about a quarter of the codes Kobo sends to me works :/

GA3S9A maybe someone is luckier than I am with this one.
Mura35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 03:33 PM   #16119
Illyria
Connoisseur
Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK, K5, K7, KPW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lryder71 View Post

Get 90% off your next
great read.

It worked for me, thanks so much for posting it. I hardly ever have success with a Kobo code, so this was a very nice surprise.
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 06:58 PM   #16120
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I just got an email (UK) with a 30% code. MARCH30 on 'select titles'.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 07:03 PM   #16121
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
As did I in the US: MARCH30
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 07:08 PM   #16122
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
As did I in the US: MARCH30
Here's a link to the MARCH30 books for the US (can also be found on the homepage)...
https://www.kobo.com/us/en/p/march30

I haven't tried it on a "non-link" book to see if it works. Promo is supposed to end March 27th.

EDIT: Just tried in on a couponable book not found at the link and it's a no-go.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 03-24-2017 at 07:11 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 10:02 AM   #16123
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I detest the 'select titles' coupons. The genre I read is never included

Last edited by Josieb1; 03-25-2017 at 10:07 AM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 05:52 PM   #16124
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
$5 Credit "Today" for Signing Up with Kobo

If there happens to be anyone who does not have a Kobo account yet, you may be able to get a $5 credit "today" for signing up.

You can sign in with Facebook, Google (Google+, too? I dunno), or register with Kobo with your email addy.

This is contingent upon you getting a popup about it, as I just did, when going to Kobo just now. It wasn't even their homepage.

The URL for Kobo's homepage is, of course, http://www.kobo.com.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 07:37 PM   #16125
sharpar
sharpar began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
DSCVR90BK worked for me today in Canada. Used it for the Avsey translation of Brothers Karamazov. Paid only 87cents in total, including tax.
sharpar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals