Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 06-17-2021, 03:14 AM   #1
nano5
Connoisseur
nano5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nano5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nano5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nano5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nano5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nano5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nano5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nano5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nano5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nano5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nano5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
How to set my default reader app in CC?

Just have CC installed on my android-11 device, and have calibre books "send to device" via CC wireless connection...while long press any book will have a popup menu directing to FAQ instead of opening the book...

Is there a place in CC Settings to set "Default reader app", how I can open the book in CC without this parameter? my current reader app is Koreader.

Thanks you for the help!
nano5 is offline   Reply With Quote