Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-28-2017, 02:43 PM   #16066
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
I just broke down and signed up for the Kobo VIP program with the 4000 bonus points I already had. I got an email with a code for a free book, but I didn't see anything that interested me in the 8 pages of books in the link from the email. Are they my only choices for free books, or if not, how do I tell what I books I can get for free?
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 03:26 PM   #16067
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
I just broke down and signed up for the Kobo VIP program with the 4000 bonus points I already had. I got an email with a code for a free book, but I didn't see anything that interested me in the 8 pages of books in the link from the email. Are they my only choices for free books, or if not, how do I tell what I books I can get for free?
They are the only choices, but the list does change. Under the revised rules, your coupon code is good for the entire year of your membership (it used to be you had a limited time to pick a book). So I would check back every month or every other month to see if they've added something you want.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:20 PM   #16068
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
I saw this code on a discount site. I haven't tried it.

KOBOHARLEQUIN30
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 10:14 AM   #16069
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
It didn't work on a Julie Moffett book (I think she's under one of their imprints). If anyone finds it works on something, let me know. I'd love to post it on my blog if it works...!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 05:34 PM   #16070
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
It looks like Kobo has limited 90% off coupons to one a day or week or something. I received two coupons. one from my old account and one on my main account.
The one issued on my main account didn't work. The one issue on my old account worked on my main account.
So I tried the code sent to my main account on a third which is my Kobo eReader account that worked. I was able to use both finally. Confused yet? Me too.

I got two books for $1 using store credit and two coupons using two different accounts.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:49 AM   #16071
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I've not had much luck with any Kobo codes lately so doubt this one will work, but just received today. Maybe it'll work for someone else.

50% off your nextgreat read.

Use promo code: ZBBZM5

Offer ends: February 09, 2017
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:51 AM   #16072
Reader9000
Reader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to allReader9000 is a name known to all

Device: Kindle
Thanks! These worked for me in Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberman tM View Post
Quick info: NXT50READ + GRT50BOOKS just worked with a UK address for me. I'm certain I used it before. Might want to try it again if you already did :-)

[edit]Those two worked with CA right now:
Welcome20
20anniversary

The rest didn't.
I guess they store how long ago it was used for each customer?
Reader9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 06:42 PM   #16073
AngelaJ
AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AngelaJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I know I had used NXT50READ in the past, but it must have been long enough ago that I could use it again, because I was able to use it on the new Wen Spencer book today. Thanks to the person who posted about trying these codes again!
AngelaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:10 PM   #16074
rjcchan
Zealot
rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.rjcchan can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: none
will wonders ever cease....i received a 90% code that not only worked but worked on a "trip" to Mexico
rjcchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 09:41 PM   #16075
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Probably everyone monitoring this thread already has one or two or a dozen or a hundred accounts with Kobo already, but if you don't you may be interested in this.

If you sign up for a Kobo account, you will get a $5 credit on your account. I didn't click on the link, but here is a webpage that you can go to get started.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 06:47 AM   #16076
Confucio
Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Confucio knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
Here are two 90% off codes I won't be using.

Quote:
94EHDD
66XBLS
Both expire on the 21st February. Hope they still work.
Confucio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 06:49 AM   #16077
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Neither worked for me in the UK, but thank you for the thought.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 12:06 PM   #16078
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
I recently got two 50% off codes on two different accounts.

Neither work on my main account on any book. One worked on one account on a book I wanted. Same book on the third account? Nope, wouldn't work.

I also had a book the 50% off codes wouldn't work on but a 20% code would work on on every account.

Not sure there's any rhyme or reason to how and when codes work anymore.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 06:44 PM   #16079
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
I recently got two 50% off codes on two different accounts.

Neither work on my main account on any book. One worked on one account on a book I wanted. Same book on the third account? Nope, wouldn't work.

I also had a book the 50% off codes wouldn't work on but a 20% code would work on on every account.

Not sure there's any rhyme or reason to how and when codes work anymore.
Had that happen too. It's a mystery how they allow codes now.

I need a 90% code to work.

Sent from my XT1528

Last edited by Blossom; 02-19-2017 at 06:50 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 06:53 PM   #16080
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Had that happen too. It's a mystery how they allow codes now.

I need a 90% code to work.

Sent from my XT1528
My last two 90% codes didn't work, but I have a new one to try. I'm sufficiently tired of being faked out that I'm not going to spend a lot of time deciding on my book this time.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals