Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 05-23-2011, 04:12 PM   #1
drMerry
Addict
drMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmos

Device: Sony PRS-650
Remove made by footer

Hi,

Does someone know if it is possible to remove the made by footer?
You could do this by recoding the file but is there a way to do it on creation?

The problem is, my page is just a little too big. I have prs-650. When I read xkcd, it just fits on my screen. When I go to the next page, I get a page with created by calibre .... next page is the next xkcd, than a created by ... etc.

I would not mind to have this info as first and last page, or every 5 pages, but every page is really annoying in this case.
drMerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #2
drMerry
Addict
drMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmosdrMerry has become one with the cosmos

Device: Sony PRS-650
bumb, no one?
drMerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert