Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-03-2010, 11:18 PM   #1
xnowimcoolx
Connoisseur
xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 2
Games Games Games

http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/03/k...more-wrinkles/

Games!

I haven't tried them yet because Amazon hates Canadians, so it would seem.
xnowimcoolx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:43 PM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I downloaded 2 games though I have not tried them...
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-04-2010, 01:18 AM   #3
qureyoon
qureyoon began at the beginning.

Device: K2i
Is there any way I can try to get these outside US? Mine is K2i, region is Asia & Pasific.

Will Amazon check if I have these installed?
qureyoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:16 PM   #4
xnowimcoolx
Connoisseur
xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.xnowimcoolx could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle 2
Is it possible for someone to download them and then post them for the international users?? Like some did with the 2.5 update. That would be fantastic! (If possible)
xnowimcoolx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:04 AM   #5
Kindle Addict
kindict
Kindle Addict doesn't litterKindle Addict doesn't litterKindle Addict doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2, Kobo, iPad, Nook
I'm surprised that no one has opened up the games and posted some interesting data. For example, the EveryWord game has a hilarious list of 'bad words'. They should have paid homage to George Carlin's list and called it: words_you_can't_type. Luckily, "WOP" is on the list, or I'd be really offended! Just have to make sure my kids don't get their hands on the list.

Other odd 'bad' words (according to Amazon):
EXTINCTS
SUPERORGASM
QWERTY
PUSLIKE
PAPISTRIES
LIBBERS
FRIG
CRAPPER
BASTARDLY
BALLSY
JESUIT

There's also a 28,804 word dictionary, plus 14,816 common words.

There's also a nice color title screen (attached) - future proofing, perhaps? The game backgrounds are in greyscale only though.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	appIcon.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	56170  
Kindle Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert