Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-05-2008, 08:05 AM   #1
kaas
Muncher of ebooks
kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Pocketbook 360
looking for Jack Campbells Lost fleet series

Hi everybody,

I am looking for ebooks beyond the 3rd book in the series (I have purchased and downloaded the first 3 from booksonboard). I have checked diesel, fictionwise, booksonboard, and amazon. while amazon does have them, they are for the kindle only
Any ideas?
kaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 08:19 AM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Try directly from the publisher. I only see 4 titles total.

Edit: Hang on, even though I searched their ebook site, it looks like the paper versions were returned on the search.

Edit2: Very strange, they only have one book on the publisher's site in ebook form.

The Lost Feet: Fearless

Edit3: It looks like the only ebook you're missing is The Lost Fleet: Valiant and that only came out in paper back on June 24th. Maybe it's in the process of being converted.

Last edited by daffy4u; 07-05-2008 at 08:28 AM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2008, 08:36 AM   #3
kaas
Muncher of ebooks
kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.

Thanks - I will have to wait a while
cheers,
kaas
Old 07-06-2008, 05:35 PM   #4
julia103
Connoisseur
julia103 doesn't litterjulia103 doesn't litterjulia103 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505
What format are you looking for? I notice that the Sony eBook Store has all four available.

http://http://ebookstore.sony.com/au.../87/43887.html
julia103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 03:16 PM   #5
kaas
Muncher of ebooks

Thumbs up

Thank you!!!!
now i am happy I actually started to read peter f hamiltons dreaming void -if you like sf and have never heard of him, give it a try!
recommended: Greg Mandelson series, night's dawn series, Commonwealth Saga

all of them very worth the read

cheers,
petr
Advert
Old 07-07-2008, 08:46 PM   #6
julia103
Connoisseur

I forgot to add that Jack Campbell is a pseudonym for John G. Hemry who has written several other military sf series under his own name. They've been published in paper but (as far as I know) not as e-books. His website says "The novels of the JAG in Space and Stark's War series will soon be available through Baen e-books" but no indication of when "soon" might be

http://www.johnghemry.com/

Can someone explain how to post a link so that it shows up as text but still links to the URL (like daffy4u did upthread) instead of showing up as the URL (like mine are doing)?
Old 07-07-2008, 08:58 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Type your message, then go back and select (highlight) the text that you want to turn into a link. After you select the text, go to the top of the window and click on the little planet earth with the 2 link chain at the bottom of it. A window will open into which you paste the url that goes with the text. Click okay and your text is now a link.

Sample

This is how it looks behind the scenes but there are brackets on either end that make the coding disappear:

URL="https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showpost.php?p=209245&postcount=2"]Sample[/URL
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 10:37 PM   #8
julia103
Connoisseur

John Hemry's home page

Thanks! I had been clicking on the planet icon, but didn't already have text in place.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:38 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/eBook70197.htm?cache

The Lost Fleet: Valiant is available from Fictionwise. So if you want to keep your formatting consistent, get it from there.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote