Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 02-03-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
fidvo
Addict
fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Preserving image filenames

Is there a setting to make Calibre preserve embedded image file names when converting? Specifically, I'm trying to convert from .epub to .htmlz to do some manual cleanup. Right now, the conversion renames all the embedded images in the .epub to 6-digit numbers, and I would like it to keep the original names.

If there's not an easy solution, I can provide more info on what I'm trying to accomplish to see if someone has an idea for a workaround.
fidvo is offline   Reply With Quote