Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-23-2012, 03:12 AM   #16
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
I use Kobo more than any other shop, including Amazon, mostly thanks to their coupons (not living in an Agency-pricing country, I can use them on any book I like, which really does make Kobo particularly nice). I've never had any problems with BooksOnBoard either but their selection is smaller and prices tend to be higher than Kobo's (especially Kobo's with coupons), so I've bought only a fraction of my books there.

I don't have experience with other epub shops as most of them don't sell to me.
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:58 PM   #17
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Kobo, Books on Board, Diesel ebooks, Smashwords, Fictionwise, Sourcebooks, ChristianBook and my local library through overdrive's site are where I get my epubs and for romance fans there is eHarlequin. I seldom ever shop at Sony's store.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2012, 05:40 PM   #18
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Google for the most part. I like having PDF sometimes, the ability to read in a browser, and library consolidation with those out of print, free, books that I have found of interest there. Too bad their Books app doesn't run on Fire (and the browser reading app doesn't work very well with Fire's browser, or any other mobile browser for that matter).
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:31 PM   #19
pssquirrel
ebooknut
pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & Oasis
Thanks everyone! This has been very helpful.

P.S. The one bookstore I'd really like to support is B&N. Just wish ADE and/or Sony would get it together and make it possible to read B&N epubs on Sony Readers!
pssquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:43 PM   #20
calibrated
Zealot
calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire w/Aldiko
Quote:
Originally Posted by pssquirrel View Post
Thanks everyone! This has been very helpful.

P.S. The one bookstore I'd really like to support is B&N. Just wish ADE and/or Sony would get it together and make it possible to read B&N epubs on Sony Readers!
Make friends with Apprentice Alf (hint hint), and you can read B&N epubs on *anything.*
calibrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert