Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-06-2011, 04:10 PM   #1
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
finally I got my PB903, but...

I have two problems: first of all, how do I call the keyboard? I wanted to test the browser, but the keyboard does not pop up, and I couldn't find a way to call it up.
Secondly, I tried to register the device on bookland, but there are not enough letters in the minikeyboard for me to use: my serial number starts with EP, but there is no P!
any help gratefully appreciated!

EDIT: firmware version is 2.0.4
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:24 PM   #2
review
Addict
review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.review got an A in P-Chem.

Device: 903
I was initially also a bit confused as I read somewhere that in order to surf the web you need to launch bookland in library but there is no apparent address line etc. But then I noticed that there is a dedicated webbrowser in the application menu (application -> webbrowser). Once it is launched and I touch the address line of the browser or an input field with the pen the keyboard pops up.
review is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2011, 04:31 PM   #3
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
Also, to register your device, is best to do it over a computer using this link http://pda.bookland.net/

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolamanzini View Post
I have two problems: first of all, how do I call the keyboard? I wanted to test the browser, but the keyboard does not pop up, and I couldn't find a way to call it up.
Secondly, I tried to register the device on bookland, but there are not enough letters in the minikeyboard for me to use: my serial number starts with EP, but there is no P!
any help gratefully appreciated!

EDIT: firmware version is 2.0.4
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:46 PM   #4
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
thank you both: problems solved, and I feel sooo dumb!
my karma is on your way!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote