Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 05:30 AM   #991
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
maxjens, now I understand. I'll think about how this can be done.
kyteflyer, coming very soon.
Thanks, Kris, thats wonderful
Old 03-09-2013, 05:25 PM   #992
sglinert
Enthusiast
sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPod Touch 5, Illudium Q-42 Explosive Space Modulator
I totally agree with this. I have about 100 books in Marvin, and scrolling through the list is tedious, even if they are sorted by author.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:27 PM   #993
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
I'm sorting that right now. The new library will be very cool.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #994
sglinert
Enthusiast
sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sglinert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPod Touch 5, Illudium Q-42 Explosive Space Modulator
Jumps up and down and tries to peek over Kris's shoulder....
Old 03-09-2013, 06:36 PM   #995
mariosipad
Guru
mariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watch

Device: iPad & iPhone with Marvin 2 + 3 & Kobo Glo HD
Any prognosis when Marvin 1.3 will be available in the Apple store?

Old 03-09-2013, 06:44 PM   #996
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm hoping Apple approve and release it early next week.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:30 AM   #997
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
* waits patiently for the iPhone app with syncability *

Don't want much, eh?
Old 03-11-2013, 02:32 PM   #998
kguil
Addict

Version 1.3 is out! Read about the update here: http://marvinapp.com/whatsnew.html

I also updated the roadmap for 1.4 and added a new section for the new Calibre plugin to import annotations from Marvin.

Last edited by kguil; 03-11-2013 at 02:55 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:57 PM   #999
m00min
Connoisseur
m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.m00min ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad / NST / Kobo
Updated and bought a colour scheme. This app makes my iPad so much more useful, I keep recommending it to everyone I know with an iPad.

Thank you kguil for building such a great app.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:00 PM   #1000
kguil
Addict

Thanks. I'm really happy you like it.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #1001
oooclll
oooclll began at the beginning.

Device: marvin app for ipad
Glad to see the update. I can't wait for the new library in 1.4.

Any plans to add the pdf importing via dropbox box? I think right now it is only OPDS right?
Old 03-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #1002
kguil
Addict

Good idea. I made a note of it.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #1003
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Bought the theme pack. I figure $5 is more then worth the work going into the app
Old 03-11-2013, 04:50 PM   #1004
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Bought the theme pack. I figure $5 is more then worth the work going into the app
I would have gladly paid dozens of dollars for Marvin. It completely and radically changed my reading experience on the iPad, and it will do the same on the iPhone! The iPad era, to me, is divided into "before Marvin" and "after Marvin".

For anyone who feels as grateful for Marvin as I do, consider purchasing every theme color separately, rather than in the Theme Pack. That way, Kris can get rewarded more for all his hard work. So, I've just bought all 8 Marvin theme colors separately. Remember that Apple gets a cut of 30 cents out of every dollar you send to Kris.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:56 PM   #1005
mariosipad
Guru
mariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watch

Device: iPad & iPhone with Marvin 2 + 3 & Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
I'm hoping Apple approve and release it early next week.
I saw Apple appoved and so do I!

Great update. Can't wait for version 1.4 with more awesome features!

In the meantime i will ....... with Marvin!

Last edited by mariosipad; 03-11-2013 at 05:49 PM.
Closed Thread