Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-31-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
JD78
Connoisseur
JD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notes

Device: None
FS: B&N Nook (WiFi) + Extras (Giftcard & Skin)

My references and rules are listed below.

References:

Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=66716
eBay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

Rules:

Prices are pretty firm, but I will listen to offers.

All prices include shipping cost. Item will be shipped based on the most affordable/convienent route.

I accept paypal as my preferred payment option, but will listen to other alternatives.
- If purchasing through paypal and using CC - I require the buyer to send an e-mail from the paypal e-mail address stating they approve the purchase.

Any other questions not addressed here should be asked via PM.

Barnes & Noble Nook (WiFi) w/Extras - $170 ***SOLD***
I have a like new (less than a month old) nook for sale. It's been well kept and protected during the short time that I have had it. It is currently covered in a Phantomskinz White Carbon Fiber Skin with their "self healing" screen protector on both screens ($40 value). I am also including a gift card that has $25.61 remaining on it.

I'm not desperate to sell it, but still think I am offering a good deal. The nook still has more than 11 months remaining on the warranty. You're essentially buying a new nook w/o tax with a free (and very nice) skin, and a gift card to get you started on your ebook collection.

Last edited by JD78; 08-03-2010 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Item sold on another site.
JD78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I don't think it will sell at that price. I think you'll have to drop the price as nobody will pay like new prices for a used unit they can get new.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2010, 09:50 PM   #3
JD78
Connoisseur
JD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notesJD78 can name that song in three notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I don't think it will sell at that price. I think you'll have to drop the price as nobody will pay like new prices for a used unit they can get new.
It may not, but I'm not desperate to sell it. As far as paying "new prices"... If someone were paying new prices for the items listed here it would cost them $215 not including the tax on the nook. Again, I think i'm asking for a fair price with what's included (nook, skin, and giftcard). Also, those interested are free to make me an offer.
Old 08-01-2010, 06:44 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
A NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please see the Sticky area.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:00 PM   #5
JD78
Connoisseur

Lowered price to $170.
Advert