Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-10-2009, 09:31 PM   #1
ClintBrauer
Enthusiast
ClintBrauer doesn't litterClintBrauer doesn't litterClintBrauer doesn't litter

Device: Readius
CyberRead.com Deals

Here's a quick update on our current deals:

1.) 50% off the following ebooks:
Pillars of the Earth - use the following code: PILLAR
1776 - use the following code: 001776

2.) 40% off for any and all book reviews.

3.) Spend $100 on ebooks and receive $100 off a Bookeen ereader.

Clint Brauer
General Manager
CyberRead.com
ClintBrauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:07 AM   #2
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
I highly recommend 1776 for people who like McCullough's work; it was a very exciting read even for someone well familiar with revolutionary events.
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2009, 08:43 AM   #3
ClintBrauer
Enthusiast
ClintBrauer doesn't litterClintBrauer doesn't litterClintBrauer doesn't litter

Device: Readius
Completely agree. I offer 50% off on books I've read...and 1776 was excellent. Assuming most of the "facts" were true, I learned quite a bit about the War and the personalities involved.

My respect actually grew for folks like Washington as they were "humanized".

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbruce View Post
I highly recommend 1776 for people who like McCullough's work; it was a very exciting read even for someone well familiar with revolutionary events.
ClintBrauer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
book reviews, codes, cyberread, discounts, ebooks