Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 04:23 AM   #1
halljames
Zealot
halljames has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.halljames has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.halljames has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.halljames has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.halljames has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Apple iPad
silicon skin : Did not buy, looked bad

I was in Waterstones the other day, hoping to buy the silicon skin for the Reader.

After seeing it, decided not to buy. It offered no protection for the screen, and there were way to many holes in for all of the memory slots and ports. I couldn't see it providing much in the way of protection. I may look again at the medge cases.
halljames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:11 AM   #2
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Thanks for the report. Too bad that they made it with holes. I guess I'll have to get an Aquapak after all...
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert