Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 04-05-2016, 01:54 PM   #346
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB1972 View Post
You know, the lack of sympathy is just terrible

Ear worm still going, turns out it's true and nothing can stop the Duke of Earl.
Never expose a weakness... you'll regret it
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 05:34 PM   #347
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
I'm so sorry you have a Duke stuck in your ear.
Let me help you get it out.
Spoiler:
The wheels on the bus go round and round.

If that one doesn't work click the next button
Spoiler:
I love you, you love me, we're a happy family.

and if that fails, one last one.
Spoiler:
this is the song that never ends.

Surely between the bus, Barney and Lamb Chop, you can get rid of that Duke.
You forgot...

Spoiler:
99 bottles of beer...
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2016, 05:50 PM   #348
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
You forgot...

Spoiler:
99 bottles of beer...
And if all of that fails, there's always this

Spoiler:
Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl

Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Old 04-05-2016, 05:53 PM   #349
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
You forgot...

Spoiler:
99 bottles of beer...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post

Spoiler:
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Also:
Spoiler:
A-well-a, bird, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
Well, everybody's talking about the bird
A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A-well-a, bird

Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:57 AM   #350
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post

Spoiler:
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl

Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl
Take your stinking paws off the keyboard, you damn dirty ape!
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2016, 09:21 AM   #351
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Old 04-06-2016, 10:15 AM   #352
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
LOL, I could hear Charlton Heston's voice in my head when I read that.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 09:18 PM   #353
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
So is it out yet? SPOILER: no it's not. They're now aiming for a December release although I would certainly not put any money on that.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 11:29 AM   #354
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
Man, this has hurt to watch. And I wonder how many people from the 6in "ultimate" paid in more money to get the 13in.
I don't know whether to shake my head in sympathy or scathing mockery.
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 09:09 PM   #355
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
I mostly like to laugh at GoodEReader with their off the mark reviews and incorrect columns. I don't want for them to face legal trouble.

But the latest comment on that page mentions legal action for failure to deliver. Knowing that they have a history of scrubbing less than positive comments (they wiped one of mine on a YouTube video) I wonder what it says that that one has been left out there?
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 09:10 PM   #356
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Also, that 'ultimate' reader seems to be not as nice as some of the other e-ink Android devices I've checked out.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 01:17 PM   #357
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
As mentioned before this smells like fraud.

In the meantime I enjoyed my Onyx Boox devices for several months.

Last edited by joblack; 11-26-2016 at 01:20 PM.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 09:24 PM   #358
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
"Pretentious Windbag"
There's my thoughts on the matter.

Nice name for the device and of course, no one else has ever claimed they'd deliver the Android ereader everyone has been waiting for...

Maybe they will put something out. Maybe something quite decent. But calling it the "Ultimate" ereader... I expect a product that equals the hype... but their proposed product doesn't.

The B&N Nook Glowlight Plus fulfills many of those goals, or will once it gets rooted. And it's cheaper.
Yes, it would have been less suspect to claim "a better eReader."
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 04:00 PM   #359
brigader
Enthusiast
brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brigader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Max,irex 800s
Delayed again! Goodereader

Looks like they are still having issues.

Shame as I was pretty interested in comparing Onyx Boox Max to the Goodereader.
However I got fed up waiting.
I purchased the Onyx boox max and I am very glad I did. Looks like I brought it just at the right time too, as the latest software update is very very nice!

I do wish Goodereader would be in a position to release their product so we can all see how it performs. However I will now not be buying it.
The Onyx boox max took a lot of thought and money to purchase!
But I am very happy with it.
The only thing I wish the Onyx could do is touch screen, but I can live without for a few years. ;-)

i've started to post some youtube videos, to show people what it can do, as I really did not see much out there when I was looking to buy.
Here's a link to one of them if people with to view.

Last edited by brigader; 12-06-2016 at 05:36 PM.
brigader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 04:40 PM   #360
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigader View Post
Doesnt work.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
goodereader bad