Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 10:36 PM   #1
David.Niall.Wils
Author & Digital Publishe
David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Sins of the Flash - by David Niall Wilson

Christian Greve is a photographer who believes that fame has been kept just out of reach by his models. They move at the last minute. They fail to hold the poses he sets for them. They shift their gaze almost imperceptibly and ruin the lighting. Because of this, he's limited to taking family portraits, birthday photos, anything to get by. He's used to being taken for granted. As a boy, his mother used him as a mannequin to test her makeup, parading him before her boyfriends. He learned what she had to teach, and perfected it.

Then chance brings him the perfect model, and things get out of hand. Christian begins his quest for glory...and the bodies start piling up.

Detective Tommy Doyle, the "Psychos 'r' Us" cop, is on the trail. The clues are bizarre. Stranger than he's ever seen, and they're running out of time. The victims are falling faster and faster, rushing toward a conclusion not even the most twisted mind could not have foreseen.

This is the first full length TOMMY DOYLE Novel after his introduction in the novelette "Burning Bridges" in the DAW anthology "All Hell Breaking Loose."

Buy the novel at Amazon
Buy the novel at Smashwords
Buy the novel at Crossroad Press
Old 04-03-2010, 03:09 AM   #2
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Thanks, Neil... I have bought your book... should be perfect for my night shifts coming up in a couple of weeks...
Old 04-03-2010, 07:41 AM   #3
David.Niall.Wils
David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Lol...it's David. No one has called me Neil since high school...but thanks! I hope you enjoy it, and if you do, please drop by and review it (or drop me a note here). You are (officially) the first buyer of the new book.
Old 04-03-2010, 04:08 PM   #4
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Niall.Wils View Post
Lol...it's David. No one has called me Neil since high school...but thanks! I hope you enjoy it, and if you do, please drop by and review it (or drop me a note here). You are (officially) the first buyer of the new book.
Ooops... Sorry, David... lol
Old 04-03-2010, 11:02 PM   #5
David.Niall.Wils

For a minute I thought maybe you were someone I knew as a kid...they all called me Neil...
Closed Thread